Natural and Long Lasting Relief for Skin Allergy, Eczema & Psoriasis
What is BIMINNE® II?
BIMINNE® II capsule is an all natural herbal preparation for relief of the symptoms of skin allergies, eczema and psoriasis. It was developed upon the well-established formulation of BIMINNE® capsules, based on long-standing clinical experiences and further combined with the latest scientific studies and modern pharmaceutical technologies.
The constituents have been proven effective in the relief of skin allergies, eczema and psoriasis through their anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy effects, in extensive clinical and pharmacological research.
BIMINNE® II capsules contain the active components of the following herbs: Scutellaria baicalensis, Astragalus membranaceus, Ginko biloba, Lycium chinense, Epimedium sagittatum, Paeonia lactiflora, Schizandra chinensis, Paeonia suffruticosa, Ledebauriella divaricate, Angelica polymorpha, Rehmannia glutinosa, Prunus mume and Glycyrrhiza uralensis.
Scientific Evidence for BIMINNE® II
- Major herbs in BIMINNE® II are from BIMINNE®, which has been identified to be highly effective in relief of the symptoms of allergies.
- Active ingredients in BIMINNE® II have been shown to reduce inflammatory mediators and minimise allergic inflammation.
- Major ingredients of the product significantly reduces serum IgE levels, and help maintain healthy immune function.
Indications of BIMINNE® II
- Relieve symptoms of skin hives.
- Relieve symptoms of mild eczema.
- Relieve symptoms of mild psoriasis.
- Relieve symptoms of mild allergies.
- Relieves itchy skin.
- Helps improve immune system function.
Dosage of BIMINNE® II
Adults and Children over 12 years: 2-3 capsules, 3 times per day after meals. For severe symptoms add one capsule to each dose.
Children under 12 years:
- 7-11 years: 4-5 capsules per day
- 4-6 years:2-3 capsules per day
- Under 3 years: 1 capsule a day
All doses after meals in 2-3 separate doses.
An average course of 3 months is recommended for effective treatment. Additional courses may be taken if needed.
Use only as directed and consult your health care professional if symptoms persist.
Can I Use other medications while taking BIMINNE® II?
Extra medications can be taken for quick symptoms relief if needed while taking BIMINNE® or BIMINNE® II series.
If you are a long-term user of conventional medications, caution must be taken not to suddenly cease the use of these medications when you start to take BIMINNE® series, rather used in conjunction until symptoms are controlled, then gradually reduce dose in consultation with your health professional.
Store below 300C in a dry place. As herbal extracts are highly hygroscopic, tightly replace cap after use to prevent moisture absorbed into the capsules.
This information is not intended as medical advice. A health care professional should be consulted in relation to all medical conditions. Vitamins & minerals may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate