Natural and Long Lasting Allergy Relief
What is Biminne?
Biminne is an herbal preparation made from extracts of a special formulation. The formulation has long been studied and used for allergic diseases. It is internationally the first such medication to be clinically tested for allergic rhinitis. Its active ingredients include extracts of Scutellaria baicalensis, Ginkgo biloba, Epimedium sagittatum, Schizandra chinensis, pulp of Prunus Mume, Ledebouriella divaricata and Astragalus membranaceus.
What are the Quality Assurances?
All the herbs are tested and certified for high quality and authenticity of species before extraction. Active components tested and potency guaranteed. Stringent contamination testing and control before and after herbal extraction.10:1 advanced concentrated extraction technology ensuring high potency and clinical effectiveness GMP (Good manufacturing Practice) licensed manufacturing and quality control in every step of its production.
- No animal products
- Free from corticosteroids, ephedrine & caffeine
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Effective carriers for deep penetration
Indications for Biminne Use
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever or sinusitis): sneezing; runny, itchy, blocked nose, itchy eyes
- Symptoms related to allergy
Suitable for adults and children
When to take Biminne?
Perennial Allergic Rhinitis: You can take Biminne capsules at any time during the year whenever allergic symptoms occur.
Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis: You may start to take Biminne capsules a few weeks before Autumn or Spring. This will help reduce seasonal attack of hay fever and gain long term benefits.
Publications and Presentations
1. GR Hu et al: The Chinese herbal formulation Biminne in management of perennial allergic rhinitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 12-week clinical trial. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2002; 88: 478-487.
2. GR Hu et al: J Allergy Clin Immunol 2000; 105 No. 1 Pt. 2: S366.
3. American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology 2000 Annual Meeting, 3-8 November 2000, Seattle, WA, USA.
4. XVII International Congress on Allergology and Clinical Immunology, 15-20 October 2000, Sydney, Australia.
5. International Conference on Life Sciences & Clinical Medicine 2000, 19-21 April 2000, Beijing, China.
6. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology 56th Annual Meeting, 3-8 March 2000, San Diego, USA.
7. International Clinical Trials Symposium, 15-17 September 1999, Sydney, Australia.
8. International Conference on the Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine 2-4 November 2002, Chengdu, China
Biminne Patent Certificates