Joint Essentials with Co-Factors Capsules
Daily management of Arthritis & Osteoarthritis
Joint Essentials with Co-Factors is a specially formulated supplement combining essential nutrients with cofactors for cartilage and joints. It is designed to help relieve the symptoms of Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, including joint pain, swelling and stiffness, as well as help repair cartilage, provide joint nutrients and facilitate healthy joints.
Joint Essentials with Co-Factors was studied and developed by a research team headed by Dr GR Hu. Dr Hu has over 30 years’ clinical and research experience particularly in the fields of Ageing Medicine, Immunology and Allergy at the University of Sydney and Shanghai Medical University, with a particular focus on Natural Medicine research.
Joint Essentials with Co-Factors capsule contains active components of the following substances:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate (Shark) Greenlipped Mussel extract (NZ), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) rhizome extracts,
Silica (from Silicon dioxide), Manganese (from Manganese Sulfate monohydrate), and Boron (from Borax).
- Glucosamine occurs naturally in human cartilage, tendon, ligament and other tissues. It is a major building block of the substances that form the structural units in cartilage.When we get older, the body may lose the capability to make enough of Glucosamine, which can cause degenerative changes in cartilage and result in osteoarthritis.Supplementary Glucosamine can stimulate the regeneration of cartilage and reduce cartilage wear. Glucosamine may also help reduce joint inflammation provide temporary relief from joint pain and improve the mobility of joints.
- Similar to Glucosamine, Chondroitin is a natural constituent of cartilage. Chondroitin & Glucosamine function together in the synthesis of cartilage. Chondroitin also provides lubrication and nutrient to joints.
Clinical research has shown that combined administration of Glucosamine and Chondroitin has better result for the management of Osteoarthritis. The Chondroitin used in this product was extracted from Shark Cartilage.
- Green lipped Mussel extracts (NZ) are rich in Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Omega-3 + Vitamins and Minerals. Clinical trials have shown that it may relieve the symptoms of Arthritis as well as support joint health.
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) has long been used as a traditional medicine for Arthritis and as a food supplement. Clinical research has suggested that Ginger has an effect on reducing the symptoms of Osteoarthritis.
- Boron, Manganese and Silica are all joint related minerals. They are essential for the production of cartilage and bone. Research has shown that deficiency of minerals may contribute to the development of Osteoarthritis and supplementation of minerals may help maintain healthy joints.
Features and Benefits
- Symptomatic relief of mild arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Helps maintain healthy joint cartilage growth.
- Helps in the repair and maintenance of joint cartilage.
- Helps enhance joint health.
- Helps reduce joint swelling, stiffness and pain.
Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals or 2 capsules once a day with meal, or as advised by your health care professional.
Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women or children under 12 years of age.
Used in conjunction with PainGo capsules may assist in the management of Arthritis & Osteoarthritis.
This product contains seafood- derived material. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies.
Always read the label. Use only as directed and consult your health care professional if symptoms persist.
Quality and Safety
- Manufactured in strict compliance with the Therapeutic Goods Act for listing on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Active ingredients are tested for high Quality and authenticity of species.
- Highly concentrated extraction; High potency.
Store below 30oC in a dry place,
Protect from moisture.
Keep out of reach of children.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
AUST L 154742
This information is not intended as medical advice. A health care professional should be consulted in relation to all medical conditions. Vitamins & minerals may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.