Blooms Odourless Natural Fish Oil is a rich source of the long chain omega-3 marine triglyceride fatty acids elcosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Maintains a normal, healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Maintains normal blood triglyceride levels in healthy individuals.
- Assists in the maintenance of normal, healthy eye and brain function, as well as supporting brain health, healthy cognitive function and mood.
- In children under 12 years of age, fish oil helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves.
- May temporarily improve the symptoms of mild arthritis by helping to reduce inflammation and joint swelling.
- For omega-3 supplementation – Take 1 capsule, two to three times daily.
- For mild arthritis – Take 3-4 capsules, three times daily.
- To support healthy triglyceride levels – Take 1-5 capsules, three times daily.
- To reduce the chance of reflux, take capsules with meals
Storage: Store below 25°C away from sunlight.
Cautions and Interactions:
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Not to be used by children under 2 years of age.
Do not use if tamper evident cap seal is broken or missing.
Use only as directed and always read the label
Gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, lactose, No artificial colours or flavours.
Odourless Natural Fish Oil Ingredients
Each capsule contains:
Fish Oil-Natural 1g (1000mg)
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg
Elcosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120 mg