GlucoPia – Helps Maintain Normal Glucose Levels
Synergy of Ancient Wisdom and Modern Science
GlucoPia is a scientifically formulated natural medication for the regulation of body sugar levels. It has been developed upon long-standing traditional uses, extensive clinical and pharmacological studies and the latest pharmaceutical technologies. The active ingredients of GlucoPia have been shown to be effective in helping maintain normal glucose levels and general well-being.
GlucoPia was researched and developed by a research team headed by Dr GR Hu. Dr Hu has over 30 years of clinical and research experience, particularly in the fields of aging medicine, immunology and allergy, at the University of Sydney and Shanghai Medical University, with a particular focus on integrative herbal research.
GlucoPia capsule contains active components of the following herbs and minerals:
Berberine (as Phellodendron amurense bark), Lycium barbarum fruit (Goji berry), Momordica charantia fruit (Bitter melon), Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon), Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome, Diosecorea opposita rhizome, Poria cocos herb, Cornus officinalis fruit, Paeonia suffruticosa root bark, Chromium picolinate, Zinc citrate and Magnesium citrate.
Traditional and Scientific Evidence
- The herbs in this formulation have been used therapeutically for centuries. Traditional and scientific evidence shows that it may support sugar metabolism, help improve sugar regulations, and maintain healthy glucose levels.
- Berberine is an active component from Phellodendron amurense bark and other plants, used for decades for wound healing and management of diarrhea. Recent extensive research has shown its medicinal benefits in improving glucose metabolism through induction of glycolysis and stimulation of AMPK – an enzyme for increasing muscle glucose uptake, breakdown and energy production.
- Bitter melon is a common vegetable and has been widely used for the maintenance of normal sugar levels. Recent research discovered four bioactive components which activate AMPK.
- Cinnamon is an ancient spice and is commonly used in contemporary desserts and cooking. In recent years, research has proven its role in the regulation of sugar-metabolism, increase of insulin sensitivity and assistance in the transport of glucose into cells.
- Lycium barbarum fruit (Goji berry) is a traditional tonic rich in nutrients. Research has suggested that Goji berry improves general well-being and its polysaccharides help balance sugar levels.
- Extensive clinical use and modern pharmacological research have shown that Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome, Cornus officnalis fruit, Paeonia suffruticosa root bark, Dioscorea opposite rhizome, and Poria cocos herb used in conjunction may aid in the regulation of normal sugar levels and assist in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Chromium, Zinc and Magnesium have been shown to be closely linked to sugar metabolism, and play an important role in the maintenance of healthy glucose levels.
- Magnesium may improve sugar metabolism. Large numbers of clinical trials have shown that magnesium supplementation can reduce the risk of high glucose levels.
Helps maintain normal glucose levels. Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Take two capsules, 2 to 3 times a day after meals.
Can be reduced to two capsules, 1 to 2 times a day after meals after 2 to 3 months of use or as recommended by your health professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed and consult your health care professional of symptoms persist.
Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women, or children under 12 years of age.
GlucoPia can be used with your usual medication.
Diet control and physical exercise are recommended.
Quality and Safety
- Active components are tested for authenticity and quality of species
- Highly concentrated extractions; High potency
- Highly concentrated extraction; High potency
- All herbs and substances used in GlucoPia have been accepted for used in listed medicines in Australia
GlucoPia capsule contain highly concentrated herbal extracts that are highly hygroscopic – Store with cap tightly closed at all times. Keep below 300C in a dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.
This information is not intended as medical advice. A health care professional should be consulted in relation to all medical conditions. Vitamins & minerals may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.