Natural Anti-inflammatory & Pain Relief for….
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Lower back Pain
- Muscular aches
Proudly Australian Made
AUST L 154789
PainGo® is a scientifically formulated, all-natural herbal formulation for the symptomatic relief of arthritis, joint, bone and muscle pain. Traditional and scientific evidence has shown that its active ingredients have effective anti- inflammatory and pain relieving properties and may assist in the management of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatism, as well as low back pain and muscular aches.
PainGo® was researched and developed by a research team headed by Dr GR Hu. Dr Hu has over 30 years clinical and research experience particularly in the fields of aging medicine, immunology and allergy, at the University of Sydney and Shanghai Medical University, with a particular focus on integrative herbal research.
PainGo® capsule contains active components of the following herbs:
Paeonia Lactiflora root, Salix alba bark (Willow bark), Curcuma Longa rhizome, Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s Claw) tuber, Gentiana macrophylla root, Epimedium sagittatum leaf, Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome, Eucommia ulmoides bark and Paeonia suffruticosa root bark.
Traditional and Scientific Evidence
- The herbs in this formulation have long been used as traditional medicines in the relief of joint pain, rheumatism and muscular disorders. Extensive research has shown that the main active components of these herbs have effective anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties and may assist in the management of osteoarthritis, rheumatic and rheumatoid arthritis, as well as low back pain and muscular aches.
- Salix alba bark (Willow bark) has been used throughout the centuries in Europe and America for the treatment of pain and inflammatory conditions. Willow bark contains salicin, which has a chemical structure similar to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), and appears to be responsible for the pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects of the herb.
- Curcuma longa rhizome has been widely used as a traditional medicine for joint care, cooking Ingredients and food supplement throughout India, China. and South-East Asia. Curcumin is the major active component of Curcuma longa. Modern pharmacological research has shown Curcumin has remarkable anti-inflammatory effects and may help relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Hp), commonly known as Devil’s Claw, has been traditionally used for centuries for treating a variety of illnesses, including arthritis and musculoskeletal complaints. Diverse formulations derived from Hp have been widely used in Europe and many other countries, and have become an established natural treatment for degenerative joint diseases, low back pain and muscular aches. Pharmacological research showed that harpagoside from Devil’s Claw has remarkable anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Paeoniflorin from Paeonia lactiflora root and Paeonol from Paeonia suffruticosa root bark have been found to have remarkable anti- inflammatory and pain relieving effects by modern pharmacological research.
- Gentiana macrophylla root, Epimedium sagittatum leaf, Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome, and Eucommia ulmoides bark have been traditionally used in China and other Asian countries for reducing joint gain, swelling and stiffness, and increasing joint mobility.
For the symptomatic relief of:
- Rheumatic & Rheumatoid arthritis
- Lower back Pain
- Muscular pain and aches
- Joint pain, swelling & poor mobility
Adult dose: Take two capsules, twice a day after meals. You may take 2 capsules, three times a day after meals in times of severe symptoms or as recommended by your Health care professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Not recommended for pregnant or breast feeding women.
Quality and Safety
- Active components are tested for high quality and authenticity of species
- Highly concentrated extraction; High potency
- All herbs used in PainGo® have been accepted for use in the Listed Medicines in Australia.
PainGo® capsules contain highly concentrated herbal extracts that are highly hygroscopic. Store with cap tightly closed at all times. Keep below 300C in a dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.
PainGo® Capsules – Effective and Reliable.
This information is not intended as medical advice. A health care professional should be consulted in relation to all medical conditions. Vitamins & minerals may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.